We are lucky to have many unique and unusual wedding venues in the Gold Coast Hinterland and Scenic Rim. While rustic country weddings are experiencing a surge in popularity, have you ever considered the practical aspects of a country wedding?
Here are 5 points to consider when looking for a country wedding venue:
1. You have a beautiful property with amazing views in mind for your nuptials, but is there accommodation nearby for you and your guests? After all, a wedding is a celebration and the champagne will be flowing, so nobody should even be thinking about driving home afterwards!
2. While we are being practical, are there properly plumbed and equipped bathroom facilities which will cater for everyone? No one wants to be dressed in their glad rags lining up outside a port-a-loo at 10 o’clock at night! And would you even manage with your wedding dress?
3. Is there an undercover venue available if the weather suddenly changes? You always need a rainy day option, especially in Queensland!
4. Is there somewhere private with a mirror and dressing facilities for you and your wedding party to freshen up or change? You want to look your best all night!
5. Is the venue appropriately licensed to be catering for your event? This is not something you should have to worry about on your wedding day but it’s a question you need to ask, especially at smaller venues.
Here at the Ramada Resort Kooralbyn Valley, you can experience all the romance of a country wedding with the luxury and convenience of a resort wedding. With stunning views of the surrounding mountains and valley, you will feel like you are a thousand miles from the hustle and bustle of the city!
Your guests can party the night away at your wedding reception knowing it’s just a short stroll back to their stylish hotel suite for a restful night’s sleep.
The following morning brings more joy and laughter as friends and family gather together to enjoy a buffet breakfast in Lilies Restaurant and reminisce about how fabulous the wedding was!
With a choice of stunning ceremony and reception venues, beautifully decorated by our experienced wedding team, you can relax in the knowledge that every detail was taken care of. Professional wait staff will be looking after your event to ensure you enjoy your special day before you and your beloved retire to your Penthouse Suite.
See, you really can have the best of both worlds!